Tuesday 24 July 2012

Weekend Sunshine.


I always like to see these kind of posts .I tend to be a little too serious when I write here ,which isn't really me. 


1.) Fried eggs from a proper sweet shop ,2.) As near to the as I got to the beach 3.) Gorgeous flower in my Nans garden, 4.) The wilderness  5.) At the pub drinking cider in the sunshine.


Rejoice for summer has finally arrived! haven't we needed it ? I feel like everyone has been walking round more miserable than usual . Now everyone has flung off there winter clothes at last ,apart from the old ladies at bus stop still  in their raincoats . The rest of world was out making the most if it . The beach was utterly packed meaning ,we drove past but couldn't take advantage of it . It's only pebbles ,but I wanted ice cream. Lets hope this last's into next weekend ,we've had enough rain for an entire year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment